Evaluate Willis, DeSanto-Madeya, & Fawcett (2015). Moving beyond dwelling in suffering : A situation-specific theory of men’s healing from childhood maltreatment (pdf). Nursing science Quarterly, 28(1), 57-63.
Address the following:
- 3. Parsimony
- a. Is the theory concise or wordy?
- b. Provide examples.
- 4. Socio-cultural utility.
- a. Does the theory attend to diversity?
- b. If so, how?
- c. If not, suggest one way it can be refined to address diversity using at least one reference to support your suggestion.
- d. Accuracy
- i. Is the theory relevant to nursing today?
- ii. If yes, provide an example of its relevance.
- iii. If not, please explain
Your post should contain be a minimum of 450 words and a maximum of 500 words. The post should integrate a minimum of three readings and/or other evidence-based research articles no more than three years old and use APA formatting for citations and reference