EXPLAIN HOW HEALTH CARE LAWS ARE CREATED.
University of Phoenix Material
Health Care Laws
Week One Individual Assignment: Health Care Laws – Students will complete the matrix provided in the student materials section. You should focus on local and state laws that affect the health care industry where you live. If you have questions or difficulty in locating laws applicable in your locale, contact the instructor. NOTE: Do not use Federal laws for this assignment.
USE GEORGIA STATE HEALTH CARE LAWS (NO FEDERAL LAWS) PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORD COUNT
|Identify 2 Georgia health care laws||Describe the health care law (25- to 45- words)||Identify why the health care law was created (45- to 90- words)||Describe how the health care law impacts the health care industry (90- to 175- words)|
Select 2 laws in your state or locality to research. Complete the matrix provided. In addition to the matrix content, address these 2 bullet points in a narrative of at least 300 words beyond the matrix content: (the bullets can have a word count of 150 each) These 2 questions in addition to the matrix, can provide information below on the worksheet.
- Explain how health care laws are created.
- Evaluate the impact of local, state, and federal laws on the health care industry.
- Must use reliable sources and peer reviewed to back information such as gov. and etc
- Please provide links to the laws you used and references
- The material is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
- All directions is on the worksheet (DO NOT USE FEDERAL LAWS)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Explain how health care laws are created. appeared first on Top Premier Essays.