Final Project Plan Essay
In the application of the concepts learned in this course, you will compile a comprehensive project plan for a project of your choosing. This can be a personal project (such as a home remodeling project), a civic project (such as a fundraiser for the PTA or a church group), or a workplace project (real or hypothetical).
The completed project plan should contain the sections listed below:
- Title page
- Project Overview
- Project Mission Statement and Scope Statement
- Project Schedule and Control
- Project Management Structure and Budget
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Risk Management Process
- Project Communication
- Project Closure
- References page
As you are compiling the project plan, address the components listed below:
- Within the parameters of the project schedule, discuss the resource allocations and monitoring processes.
- Within the parameters of the project schedule, identify project evaluation and control processes.
- Within the Project Management Structure and Budget section, explain the management structure, and compile an estimated budget.
- This project plan should be a minimum of eight pages in length and follow APA style.
- References should include a minimum of four credible sources. All sources used must be referenced, paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA style.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post final project plan 5 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.