Go to the Student Union and check out the various food stalls. Select 3 food stalls and observe them. (Jamba juice, panda express, and taco bell)
3) Jot down or photograph all the marketing communication efforts you notice.
4) Address the following:
- Take note of the position of the stores you selected in the Student Union (school’s student center)
- Compare and contrast the messages you see:
- Comment on how the marketing materials/signs/promotional materials vary between your selected stores.
- Do you think the sales promotion messages are effective in reaching YOU as the target audience?
- How do the sales promotion vary from store to store?
- Which sales promotion, media and messages did you find particularly attractive? Explain why.
- Recommend other, better ways for the stores to encourage the campus community to buy their food at the particular store. .
3) Submit this as a presentation (PPT, or Google Slides) addressing the marketing communications points listed above.
4) Maximum number of slides: 8 (excluding title slide). You may follow the following outline in preparing your presentation:
- Main learning objective (1 slide)
- Store IMC analysis (5-6 slides)
- Conclusion (1 slide)
I have attached a short summary about these three stores in our school’s student union (san jose state university)
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post FOOD STALL MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS appeared first on Top Premier Essays.