Answer one question only
1. Is outside lobbying inherently less successful than inside lobbying? Discuss with reference to at least two case studies.
2. Access to EU institutions is biased in favour of business groups. Discuss.
3. Business actors are more successful than NGOs in influencing EU policy- making. Do you agree?
4. Why and under what conditions do interest groups lobby in coalition?
5. How effective have EU actions and measures been in alleviating existing biases in the system of interest intermediation?
6. How does salience affect lobbying in the EU?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Lobbying and Policy Making in the EU first appeared on nursing writers.